March 2, 2020, Cebu City — Twenty-two units of the luxurious Hyundai County bus make up the newest addition to the official vehicle fleet of the Cebu City government.
Representatives of Hyundai Asia Resources, Inc. (HARI) Commercial Vehicles Division formally turned over the brand new units to the city government led by Hon. Cebu City Mayor Edgardo Labella at the grounds of Cebu City Hall. HARI’s Victor Vela, Monch Osorio, and Miel Alquiroz and Hyundai Cebu, Inc. President Edward Onglatco later paid a courtesy call at the Office of the Mayor.
Committed to service
HARI President and CEO Maria Fe Perez-Agudo sent warm congratulations to the city government: “This is a sign of progress of the nationwide effort to modernize our public transport, to which Hyundai has committed to support. The turnover of 22 brand new units of our premium County Bus to the government of Cebu City is the start of greater things to come for the Queen City of the South, especially for the tourism and business sector, and all your noteworthy plans from 2020 onwards.”
Hyundai County, a mini-bus you can always count on.
The Hyundai County is a mini-bus which seats up to 29 people including the driver, and is fully-equipped with premium air-conditioning and spacious cabin.
Specially designed for mass transport, the County boasts a host of features that assure dependability, safety, and comfort:
● Greater rust-resistance, thanks to Hyundai’s electrostatic immersion process;
● Chassis durability test that subjects each vehicle to a variety of road conditions;
● Power clutch, or hydraulic assistance that requires less clutch pedal effort, thus reducing driver fatigue;
● 9+10 Brake Booster for advanced safety of the passengers.
● Load Sensing Proportioning Valve that adjusts brake pressure according to the weight distribution of the passenger load, thus easing the driver’s guesswork on applying pressure to the brakes;
● A stylish and convenient swing-out door;
● Upholstered seats that provide firm yet gentle support;
● Deluxe cargo space to stow extra luggage; and
● Neatly styled overhead shelves for handy storage.
The Hyundai County is available at Hyundai Trucks and Buses dealerships nationwide.