The manager for General Services Department manages all the daily operational activities related to fleet, facilities, asset, and travel management. This position is responsible for ensuring that the office is operationally efficient, effective and safe for all employees. The General Services Manager performs administrative and management duties with considerable independent judgement and decision making; oversee and ensure compliance to departmental operating procedures and guidelines; and manage budget preparation and monitors expenditures. He/she is responsible for updating and drafting policies related to general services programs and initiatives.
Bachelor's degree in a related field required; MBA or Advanced course related to Hotel and Restaurant Management or Property Management is a strong plus.
• With at least 8-10 years' experience in Administration, General Services or Property Management.
• Should be conversant with budgeting the operational expenditure, monitoring and controlling operational expenses.
• Should be familiar with transport operations including employee transport management, transport challenges and opportunities for improvement.
• Should be knowledgeable of industry best practices and methodologies to be able to improve the service levels constantly and regularly and be on par with comparable industries of similar business nature.
• Should be a people manager with skills to manage operations efficiently and effectively and is able to guide, monitor, groom the team for improved performance.
• Proven or demonstrated management abilities, taking initiative, leadership, problem solving, decision making, prioritizing, delegating, results oriented and goal setting.
• Proven office and/or operations management skills.
• Strong analytical and planning skills.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• With a positive, collaborative and customer centric attitude.
• Firm command on procedures.
• Strong personal values and integrity.
• Ability to organize, manage, prioritize, and follow-through on multiple tasks in a fast-paced deadline oriented movement.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Must have high proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Conflict management and resolution.
or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Recruitment and Selection Process