A Analyst/Programmer translates requirements for new computer applications into program specifications. He or she analyses user needs, produces requirements documentation and system plans. The position is responsible for overseeing the work assignment of programmers in writing, testing, debugging, maintaining and documenting programs and applications.
Minimum 4-year course graduate preferably BS Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering.
Minimum five (5) years experience in systems analysis and programming. Web
programming experience most preferred.
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft SQL 2005
• Dot Net (Visual C#)
• Java Programming (advantage)
• Web Designing
• Proficient in HTML and Macro Programming (Excel/Access)
• Systems analysis and design
• Object-oriented programming
• Relational database design and administration