- HARI is awarded a Certificate of Appreciation by the Bureau of Customs for its invaluable contribution in advancing the country's collection performance as one of the Philippines' Top 5 Importers.
- HARI is the first Hyundai distributor in the world to obtain the prestigious Hyundai Elite award as 10 of its dealers pass the Dealer Enhancement Program (D.E.P.) with a remarkable rate of 92%. This has earned HARI the moniker, "DEP Capital of the World".
- HARI caps the year with a resounding 10.8% sales growth, scooping a market share of 5.5% over last year's 5.1%. From 6th post, HARI leaps one notch higher, wrapping up 2006 at Top 5 position.
- To further its drive in advocating entrepreneurship in the country through the mobilization of small and medium enterprises (SMEs), HARI inks partnership with the Philippine Center for Entrepreneurship (PCE) headed by business magnate Jose A. Concepcion. The agreement highlights HARI's sponsorship of various GoNegosyo Expositions and its contribution of two units of Starex PRO vehicles in support of PCE's projects.
- HARI's expansion is heralded with the addition of two more dealerships: Hyundai Abad Santos and Hyundai Sucat Road.
- Hyundai General Santos is welcomed in the HARI dealer community.
- HARI launches the PRO Negosyo movement, featuring the Starex PRO series, a progeny of the famed Starex family van. Through the PRO Negosyo movement, HARI aims to mobilize the business of Filipino entrepreneurs through quality and affordable Hyundai vehicles.
- HARI adds Hyundai Lipa, Batangas to its roster of dealerships.
- Hyundai Shaw Boulevard is added in HARI's Metro Manila dealer network.
- Hyundai Laoag is added to HARI's growing provincial dealer community.
- The Starex GRX CRDi bags the 2006 Autofocus People's Choice Award for Full Size Van, beating Toyota Hi-Ace, Mitsubishi Space Gear, Ford Chateau Wagon, and Kia Pregio.
- HARI hosts the Hyundai Global Dealers Seminar at the Makati Shangri-La with over 200 delegates in attendance. HARI sweeps major awards: 2005 Asia Pacific Distributor of the Year and 2005 Best Improved Market Share of the Year in the Asia Pacific
- Car Awards Group, Inc. (CAGI) awards the Hyundai Getz with the 2005 Subcompact Car of the Year, topping popular brands such as Toyota Vios, Honda Jazz, Honda City, and Kia Picanto.
- Hyundai Pasig is welcomed into the HARI dealer community.
- HARI, through its socio-civic arm, the HARI Foundation, donates P2 Million to the Philippine government in support of the rehabilitation and reconstruction programs for southern Leyte, which has been previously ravaged by a massive landslide.
- HARI further expands its dealership network by appointing Hyundai Otis and Hyundai San Pablo.
- HARI is recognized by the Bureau of Customs as one of the 2005 top ten (10) importers from the private sector in terms of duties and taxes paid to the government.
- HARI holds its 1st National Skills Olympics to enhance the after sales service capabilities of its dealer network.
- HARI holds 2nd Dealer Awards Presentation in December 10, 2004, in recognition of outstanding Dealer performance.
- By the end of 2004, HARI's network expands to sixteen (16) mega-dealerships and three (3) sales outlets nationwide.
- Hyundai Dagupan is added to HARI's dealership network.
- HARI introduces to the Philippine market the Hyundai Common Rail Direct Injection (CRDi), a state-of-the-art diesel technology that reduces engine emissions, noise, vibration, and fuel consumption while enhancing power and combustion. This technology was launched through the Starex GRX van.
- HARI appoints two more dealerships: Hyundai Commonwealth and Hyundai Cabanatuan.
- Hyundai Balintawak is added to HARI's family of dealerships.
- HARI is admitted as an associate member of the Chamber of Automotive Manufacturers of the Philippines, Inc. (CAMPI).
- HARI introduces its first lineup of CRDI models, Getz, Matrix, and Tucson, at the "Gear Up" launch event at The Tent, Bonifacio Global City.
- Hyundai Dagupan dealership officially opens.
- The Hyundai Starex GRX CRDi is awarded the 2004 Van of the Year by the Car of the Year Awards Group, Inc.
- CAMPI 2004 industry report shows the Hyundai Starex as the No. 1 in overall sales for the Van Category for the year 2004.