- HARI further expands its dealership network by appointing Hyundai La Union.
- HARI launches three (3) models to make the public aware of other quality Hyundai products, specifically the Sonata, Coupe, and XG.
- HARI appoints Hyundai Cagayan de Oro.
- HARI appoints Hyundai Makati and inaugurates the Hyundai Centre.
- HARI launches the Hyundai Matrix as a Compact Multi-Purpose Vehicle (MPV).
- HARI appoints Hyundai Alabang and Hyundai Southern Mindanao.
- HARI adds two more dealers to its roster: Hyundai Ortigas and Hyundai Laguna.
- HARI appoints Hyundai EDSA
- HARI appoints two more dealers: Hyundai Bacolod and Hyundai Iloilo.
- HARI appoints its first set of dealers, namely: Hyundai E. Rodriguez, Sr., Hyundai Quezon Ave., Hyundai Cebu, and Hyundai Pampanga.
- Starting with these 4 dealers, HARI grows to become one of Philippines's fastest-growing automobile distributors. In 2007, with a total of 31 dealerships on board, the HARI dealer network boasts of superior customer service, genuine Hyundai Mobis parts, special diagnostic and service tools, warranty, technological support and first-class after-sales service.
- Correct product mix, competitive pricing policy, dealership expansion, first-class after-sales service, and strategic marketing communication campaigns are key components of HARI's interminable growth.
- Hyundai Asia Resources, Inc. or HARI is incorporated.
- Hyundai Motor Company (HMC) of South Korea awards Hyundai Asia Resources, Inc. (HARI) exclusive distributorship of Hyundai passenger cars and light commercial vehicles.