close gnb layer
CALAMBA, Laguna – Hyundai Asia Resources Inc. (HARI), the Philippines’ official distributor of Hyundai vehicles, in partnership with the Areza Group, recently held a groundbreaking ceremony for the new Hyundai Trucks & Buses dealership. Hyundai Trucks & Buses Calamba is expected to be open for business by June 2017.
Pictured: The groundbreaking ceremony of the Hyundai Trucks & Buses dealership soon to rise in Calamba Laguna. From left to right: Florencio …
The key to a sustainable corporate social investment lies in identifying one’s sense of purpose and, from there, grow one’s work to benefit both business and society. This was the key message of HARI Foundation, Inc. (HFI) President Ma. Fe Perez-Agudo at the Plenary Session of the 4TH Global Social Business Summit of Gawad Kalinga (GK), held at the Hyundai Center for Green Innovation (HCGI) at the GK Enchanted Farm in Angat, Bulacan. Summit theme was “Social Market: …
MANILA, Philippines - Hyundai Asia Resources Inc., the Philippines’ official distributor of Hyundai vehicles, has finally launched the new Hyundai Grand Starex Super Express in response to the fast-growing commuting needs of mobile Filipinos.
The Grand Starex Super Express is the commercial version of the best-selling Grand Starex, which has received a wide-range of awards (from Most Comfortable Ride, Best Safety Features, Best Engine Performance, Best Full-size People Carrier, …
“Nearing the close of 2016, a more favorable outlook is seen for the remainder of the year as Hyundai is likely to maintain its growth momentum, mirroring the vitality of the country’s economy and its fast-growing automotive industry. With an endless potential, the company will continue to relentlessly satisfy its customers with its line-up of modern premium products and services.” - Ma. Fe Perez-Agudo, HARI President and CEO Performance and Drivers Hyundai Asia …
Hyundai Asia Resources, Inc. (HARI) surprises customers with an early holiday promo. The Hyundai EON is now even more affordable with an amazingly low financing scheme. The “OMG (Oh My Greatest) EON Deals!” is made possible with HARI’s partnership with the country’s top banks. (L-R) Numeriano R. Cortez, Jr., SVP Trade Operations & Development Cluster, HARI; Israel S. Cruz, Department Head Auto Loans Division, BPI Family Savings Bank; Dennis T. Fronda, VP …
1. The 2011 Hyundai Sonata, a mid-size sedan exclusively distributed by Hyundai Asia Resources, Inc. (HARI) through its nationwide dealer network in the Philippines is directly imported from Hyundai Motor Company in South Korea where it is manufactured.
2. Hyundai Motor Company, the largest automaker of South Korea and the 5th top ranking automotive brand in the world conducts all the necessary quality control standards and safety checks prior to releasing the cars to HARI in the Philippines. Likewise, similar safety checks and quality standards have been employed by HARI before releasing any vehicle to its dealers and its customers.
3. The steering column issue brought up in several write-ups in newspapers, publications and the internet is limited to Hyundai Sonata cars produced and manufactured in the United States. The manufacturing plant of Hyundai in the United States is one of six production facilities outside of South Korea; these include China, Turkey, the Czech Republic and Russia.
4. Hyundai Motor America (HMA) is conducting a voluntary safety recall of approximately 140,000 2011 Sonatas built between December 11, 2009 and Sept. 10, 2010. Hyundai dealers in the United States will inspect the steering column intermediate shaft universal joint connections for proper assembly and torque and make corrections if needed. Hyundai Motor America has informed the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and is voluntarily initiating this precautionary measure to ensure the safety and quality of vehicles and the continued satisfaction of its customers.
5. Hyundai Motor America is aware of fewer than 10 vehicles with improperly assembled or loose steering column universal joint connections. No accidents or injuries have occurred as a result of this condition.
6. Additionally, dealers of Hyundai Motor America will update the vehicle’s software to ensure that possible power steering wheel vibration or shaking sometimes found with electric power steering systems will not occur as a result of a rare system malfunction.
7. These same dealers will make the repairs and software upgrade free of charge. Customers will also receive a personal letter from Hyundai Motor America’s CEO thanking them for their continued support and understanding. Repairs should take less than one hour.
- End -