close gnb layer
• All-new Elantra and All-new Tucson receive ‘iF Design Award 2016’ in product design category
• Hyundai Motor models win iF Design Award for 3 consecutive years
• Hyundai Motor’s evolving design philosophy is realized in refined style elements in All-new Elantra
• Bold and athletic design creates unique SUV appearance for All-new Tucson
Hyundai Motor received international recognition for its vehicle design …
Sept 25, 2015, Arlington, Virginia - In one of the industry’s most rigorous tests of vehicle safety, the 2016 Hyundai Tucson and 2016 Sonata earned the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s (IIHS) 2015 TOP SAFETY PICK+ award. This is the first time Tucson, which received a significant redesign for the 2016 model year, has received the highest honor from IIHS.
IIHS rates vehicles for occupant protection based on performance in five tests: moderate overlap front, …
• Hyundai Motor’s best-selling model evolves with innovative design
• Award-winning compact sedan inspires driver confidence with enhanced performance and stable handling
• Class-leading convenience and safety features are tailored to customer needs
September 9, 2015 – Hyundai Motor Company, South Korea’s largest automaker, today unveiled the ‘All-new Elantra (named Avante in Korea)’, a sophisticated evolution …
- Five-year deal secures supply to Hyundai dealerships worldwide - Technical collaboration will lead to new powertrain and lubricant developments (From left to right) Mr. Roger Moulding, Vice President of Shell Global Marketing and Global Key Accounts, and Mr. Tak Uk Im, Executive Vice President and COO of Hyundai Motor, Wednesday signed a global business cooperation agreement at Hyundai Motor's headquarters in Seoul, Korea January 30, 2015 - Hyundai Motor Co., South Korea’s …
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif. – The all-new Hyundai Sonata won the 2015 BEST Economic Performance award from the Automotive Science Group (ASG). The award recognizes the model that holds the lowest cost of ownership in its class. In addition, the Sonata and Santa Fe Sport were honored as BEST 5 All-Around Performance models for achieving the highest combined social, environmental and economic performance scores. “The Automotive Science Group recognizes Hyundai’s continued commitment to …
• New Generation Santa Fe is rated as the safest 'Large Off-Road 4x4' in 2012
• Best-in-class Euro NCAP results in all categories
• Further evidence of Hyundai's commitment to the highest safety standards
23 January 2013
The Hyundai New Generation Santa Fe has been named as the safest car in its class assessed by Euro NCAP during 2012. Its scores across all test categories were best-in-class, making it one of the safest vehicles ever tested by the independent vehicle assessment organisation and the best in the ‘Large Off-Road 4x4’ segment – ahead of the Mercedes-Benz M-Class and Range Rover.
Of the 36 vehicles tested during 2012, the eight top-performers in their segments have been recommended by Euro NCAP for their leading levels of safety across a range of assessments. In the ‘adult occupant’ category, New Generation Santa Fe scored 96% with maximum points in the side barrier test. In the ‘child occupant’ category, the D-segment SUV received a score of 89%, and features such as electronic stability control contributed to the car’s score of 86% in the ‘safety assist’ category.
In a further demonstration of Hyundai’s commitment to safety, the New Generation Santa Fe is the brand’s first car to be equipped with an active hood. This activates if a pedestrian is hit, reducing impact forces and reducing the risk of serious injury. The result of this is a ‘pedestrian safety’ score of 71%, making the New Generation Santa Fe stand out among its rivals in this category with the nearest high score being 63%.
Allan Rushforth, Senior Vice President and COO of Hyundai Motor Europe, commented, “Having the New Generation Santa Fe recommended by Euro NCAP as the safest car in its class demonstrates Hyundai’s the commitment to the safety of its customers and other road users. The car’s inherent safety combined with low CO2, high levels of equipment and emotional design make the New Generation Santa Fe the complete package for European buyers.”
The New Generation Santa Fe is the latest of a long line of Hyundai models to achieve the maximum five-star score in Euro NCAP’s rigorous assessment program, following the top ratings achieved by the New i20, ix20, ix35, i40, Veloster and the New Generation i30.
Every New Generation Santa Fe on sale in Europe comes with Hyundai’s Five Year Triple Care. This award-winning customer assurance package includes a five-year warranty with no mileage limit, five years of roadside assistance and five years of vehicle health checks.