close gnb layer
• All-new Elantra and All-new Tucson receive ‘iF Design Award 2016’ in product design category
• Hyundai Motor models win iF Design Award for 3 consecutive years
• Hyundai Motor’s evolving design philosophy is realized in refined style elements in All-new Elantra
• Bold and athletic design creates unique SUV appearance for All-new Tucson
Hyundai Motor received international recognition for its vehicle design …
Sept 25, 2015, Arlington, Virginia - In one of the industry’s most rigorous tests of vehicle safety, the 2016 Hyundai Tucson and 2016 Sonata earned the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s (IIHS) 2015 TOP SAFETY PICK+ award. This is the first time Tucson, which received a significant redesign for the 2016 model year, has received the highest honor from IIHS.
IIHS rates vehicles for occupant protection based on performance in five tests: moderate overlap front, …
• Hyundai Motor’s best-selling model evolves with innovative design
• Award-winning compact sedan inspires driver confidence with enhanced performance and stable handling
• Class-leading convenience and safety features are tailored to customer needs
September 9, 2015 – Hyundai Motor Company, South Korea’s largest automaker, today unveiled the ‘All-new Elantra (named Avante in Korea)’, a sophisticated evolution …
- Five-year deal secures supply to Hyundai dealerships worldwide - Technical collaboration will lead to new powertrain and lubricant developments (From left to right) Mr. Roger Moulding, Vice President of Shell Global Marketing and Global Key Accounts, and Mr. Tak Uk Im, Executive Vice President and COO of Hyundai Motor, Wednesday signed a global business cooperation agreement at Hyundai Motor's headquarters in Seoul, Korea January 30, 2015 - Hyundai Motor Co., South Korea’s …
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif. – The all-new Hyundai Sonata won the 2015 BEST Economic Performance award from the Automotive Science Group (ASG). The award recognizes the model that holds the lowest cost of ownership in its class. In addition, the Sonata and Santa Fe Sport were honored as BEST 5 All-Around Performance models for achieving the highest combined social, environmental and economic performance scores. “The Automotive Science Group recognizes Hyundai’s continued commitment to …
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., June 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The 2014 Hyundai Tucson topped the Compact Crossover SUV category in the 2014 AutoPacific Vehicle Satisfaction Awards (VSA). AutoPacific's VSA measures how satisfied an owner is with his/her new vehicle.
AutoPacific's VSAs objectively measure owner satisfaction with 50 separate attributes ranging from interior comfort and convenience to fuel economy and performance. This study by the Southern California-based automotive research firm summarizes the results of responses from over 92,000 new vehicle owners.
"The Hyundai Tucson won a decisive victory over tough competition in one of the fastest growing categories in the industry," said George Peterson, President, AutoPacfic. "Tucson won based on its all-around product excellence, distinctive style, good fuel economy, Hyundai's long warranty and persuasive pricing."
The Hyundai Tucson, known for its combination of style and function, added advanced 2.0-liter Nu and 2.4-liter Theta II Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) engines for 2014. Tucson's new GDI engines are complemented with all-new standard SACHS Amplitude Selective Damping (ASD) for optimum ride, handling and driving comfort. 2014 Tucson also offers Hyundai's Blue Link safety, service and infotainment telematics system, two-stage reclining rear seats and third-generation navigation with a larger seven-inch touchscreen display and HD Radio technology.
"The AutoPacific Vehicle Satisfaction Awards are an important indicator that Hyundai is continuing to hit the mark when it comes to pleasing consumers," said Scott Margason, director, Product Planning, Hyundai Motor America. "We are pleased that Tucson owners rank their purchase decisions so highly – an excellent reflection on Hyundai's class-leading CUV."
To view the complete 2014 VSA results, visit: http://www.autopacific.com/vehicle-satisfaction-awards.