close gnb layer
• All-new Elantra and All-new Tucson receive ‘iF Design Award 2016’ in product design category
• Hyundai Motor models win iF Design Award for 3 consecutive years
• Hyundai Motor’s evolving design philosophy is realized in refined style elements in All-new Elantra
• Bold and athletic design creates unique SUV appearance for All-new Tucson
Hyundai Motor received international recognition for its vehicle design …
Sept 25, 2015, Arlington, Virginia - In one of the industry’s most rigorous tests of vehicle safety, the 2016 Hyundai Tucson and 2016 Sonata earned the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s (IIHS) 2015 TOP SAFETY PICK+ award. This is the first time Tucson, which received a significant redesign for the 2016 model year, has received the highest honor from IIHS.
IIHS rates vehicles for occupant protection based on performance in five tests: moderate overlap front, …
• Hyundai Motor’s best-selling model evolves with innovative design
• Award-winning compact sedan inspires driver confidence with enhanced performance and stable handling
• Class-leading convenience and safety features are tailored to customer needs
September 9, 2015 – Hyundai Motor Company, South Korea’s largest automaker, today unveiled the ‘All-new Elantra (named Avante in Korea)’, a sophisticated evolution …
- Five-year deal secures supply to Hyundai dealerships worldwide - Technical collaboration will lead to new powertrain and lubricant developments (From left to right) Mr. Roger Moulding, Vice President of Shell Global Marketing and Global Key Accounts, and Mr. Tak Uk Im, Executive Vice President and COO of Hyundai Motor, Wednesday signed a global business cooperation agreement at Hyundai Motor's headquarters in Seoul, Korea January 30, 2015 - Hyundai Motor Co., South Korea’s …
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif. – The all-new Hyundai Sonata won the 2015 BEST Economic Performance award from the Automotive Science Group (ASG). The award recognizes the model that holds the lowest cost of ownership in its class. In addition, the Sonata and Santa Fe Sport were honored as BEST 5 All-Around Performance models for achieving the highest combined social, environmental and economic performance scores. “The Automotive Science Group recognizes Hyundai’s continued commitment to …
(Seoul, Korea) Hyundai Motor Company will donate a portion of profits generated from the auctioning of three Equus Limousines used by global leaders during the G20 Seoul Summit to UNICEF. The proceeds of the auction will be used to improve the educational environment for children in Africa.
The auction will take place on Dec. 14, the automaker said during a recent charity event held in Seoul, while the difference between the starting bid price and the final auction price will be used for UNICEF's `Schools for Africa.’
The Equus vehicles provided to leaders during the G20 Seoul Summit are garnering much attention in Korea, with all 60 units sold to the public through advance orders.
Established in 1967, Hyundai Motor Co. has grown into the Hyundai-Kia Automotive Group which was ranked as the world’s fifth-largest automaker since 2007 and includes over two dozen auto-related subsidiaries and affiliates. Employing over 75,000 people worldwide, Hyundai Motor sold approximately 3.1 million vehicles globally in 2009, posting sales of US$41.8 billion (including overseas plants, using the average currency exchange rate of 1,276 won per US dollar). Hyundai vehicles are sold in 193 countries through some 6,000 dealerships and showrooms. Further information about Hyundai Motor and its products are available at www.hyundai.com.