close gnb layer
• All-new Elantra and All-new Tucson receive ‘iF Design Award 2016’ in product design category
• Hyundai Motor models win iF Design Award for 3 consecutive years
• Hyundai Motor’s evolving design philosophy is realized in refined style elements in All-new Elantra
• Bold and athletic design creates unique SUV appearance for All-new Tucson
Hyundai Motor received international recognition for its vehicle design …
Sept 25, 2015, Arlington, Virginia - In one of the industry’s most rigorous tests of vehicle safety, the 2016 Hyundai Tucson and 2016 Sonata earned the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s (IIHS) 2015 TOP SAFETY PICK+ award. This is the first time Tucson, which received a significant redesign for the 2016 model year, has received the highest honor from IIHS.
IIHS rates vehicles for occupant protection based on performance in five tests: moderate overlap front, …
• Hyundai Motor’s best-selling model evolves with innovative design
• Award-winning compact sedan inspires driver confidence with enhanced performance and stable handling
• Class-leading convenience and safety features are tailored to customer needs
September 9, 2015 – Hyundai Motor Company, South Korea’s largest automaker, today unveiled the ‘All-new Elantra (named Avante in Korea)’, a sophisticated evolution …
- Five-year deal secures supply to Hyundai dealerships worldwide - Technical collaboration will lead to new powertrain and lubricant developments (From left to right) Mr. Roger Moulding, Vice President of Shell Global Marketing and Global Key Accounts, and Mr. Tak Uk Im, Executive Vice President and COO of Hyundai Motor, Wednesday signed a global business cooperation agreement at Hyundai Motor's headquarters in Seoul, Korea January 30, 2015 - Hyundai Motor Co., South Korea’s …
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif. – The all-new Hyundai Sonata won the 2015 BEST Economic Performance award from the Automotive Science Group (ASG). The award recognizes the model that holds the lowest cost of ownership in its class. In addition, the Sonata and Santa Fe Sport were honored as BEST 5 All-Around Performance models for achieving the highest combined social, environmental and economic performance scores. “The Automotive Science Group recognizes Hyundai’s continued commitment to …
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif. – The all-new Hyundai Sonata won the 2015 BEST Economic Performance award from the Automotive Science Group (ASG). The award recognizes the model that holds the lowest cost of ownership in its class. In addition, the Sonata and Santa Fe Sport were honored as BEST 5 All-Around Performance models for achieving the highest combined social, environmental and economic performance scores.
“The Automotive Science Group recognizes Hyundai’s continued commitment to innovation, while holding corporate social responsibility initiatives as fundamental pillars of product development,” said Colby Self, managing director of the Automotive Science Group. “Maintaining these commitments, while also producing vehicles that are the preferred economic choice for consumers, is indeed a noteworthy achievement.”
The Sonata was honored as a BEST 5 selection in a group of 64 full-size cars, while the Santa Fe Sport is a BEST 5 selection in a group of 132 mid-size SUVs. ASG rated 2015 model-year vehicles available in the North American market by performing data-driven automobile assessments based on thousands of algorithmic calculations and data points to determine the award winners. ASG uses its proprietary Automotive Performance Index™, which is a combination of conventional specifications along with environmental, economic and social performance indicators.
“Sonata and Santa Fe Sport being recognized by the Automotive Science Group as stand out vehicles in their segments demonstrates Hyundai’s commitment to deliver an exceptional lineup for car shoppers to choose from – whether they are in the market for a sedan or a crossover,” said Mike O’Brien, vice president of corporate and product planning, Hyundai Motor America.
The all-new seventh-generation 2015 Sonata offers a more refined look through a new Fluidic Sculpture 2.0 design language, stiffer body structure, better ride quality, reduced noise, vibration and harshness and advanced safety and convenience features. Sonata truly democratizes the premium design and convenient technology of the Genesis sedan for the mid-size class. The new 2015 Hyundai Sonata is built at the Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama plant in Montgomery, Ala. and is on sale nationwide.
The Santa Fe Sport offers more standard comfort and convenience equipment for 2015, including refinements to the steering and suspension systems. The 2015 Santa Fe Sport is powered by an efficient 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine or the powerful, turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine. New standard features for Santa Fe Sport include daytime running lights, a driver’s blind spot mirror, auto up/down front passenger power window, and Hyundai’s innovative new power Hands-Free Smart Liftgate with Auto Open. The 2015 Santa Fe Sport is available at Hyundai dealerships today.