close gnb layer
• All-new Elantra and All-new Tucson receive ‘iF Design Award 2016’ in product design category
• Hyundai Motor models win iF Design Award for 3 consecutive years
• Hyundai Motor’s evolving design philosophy is realized in refined style elements in All-new Elantra
• Bold and athletic design creates unique SUV appearance for All-new Tucson
Hyundai Motor received international recognition for its vehicle design …
Sept 25, 2015, Arlington, Virginia - In one of the industry’s most rigorous tests of vehicle safety, the 2016 Hyundai Tucson and 2016 Sonata earned the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s (IIHS) 2015 TOP SAFETY PICK+ award. This is the first time Tucson, which received a significant redesign for the 2016 model year, has received the highest honor from IIHS.
IIHS rates vehicles for occupant protection based on performance in five tests: moderate overlap front, …
• Hyundai Motor’s best-selling model evolves with innovative design
• Award-winning compact sedan inspires driver confidence with enhanced performance and stable handling
• Class-leading convenience and safety features are tailored to customer needs
September 9, 2015 – Hyundai Motor Company, South Korea’s largest automaker, today unveiled the ‘All-new Elantra (named Avante in Korea)’, a sophisticated evolution …
- Five-year deal secures supply to Hyundai dealerships worldwide - Technical collaboration will lead to new powertrain and lubricant developments (From left to right) Mr. Roger Moulding, Vice President of Shell Global Marketing and Global Key Accounts, and Mr. Tak Uk Im, Executive Vice President and COO of Hyundai Motor, Wednesday signed a global business cooperation agreement at Hyundai Motor's headquarters in Seoul, Korea January 30, 2015 - Hyundai Motor Co., South Korea’s …
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif. – The all-new Hyundai Sonata won the 2015 BEST Economic Performance award from the Automotive Science Group (ASG). The award recognizes the model that holds the lowest cost of ownership in its class. In addition, the Sonata and Santa Fe Sport were honored as BEST 5 All-Around Performance models for achieving the highest combined social, environmental and economic performance scores. “The Automotive Science Group recognizes Hyundai’s continued commitment to …
COSTA MESA, Calif., Jan. 3, 2014 – For the third year in a row, Hyundai’s innovative and unique design language has earned a GOOD DESIGN™ Award from The Chicago Athenaeum: Museum of Architecture and Design and The European Centre for Architecture Art Design and Urban Studies. The 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe was awarded this accolade in the transportation category for its dynamic character lines and bold design features.
Now in its 64th year, GOOD DESIGN Awards honor the yearly achievements of the best industrial and graphic designers and world manufactures for their pursuit of extraordinary design excellence. GOOD DESIGN is the oldest and the most prestigious architecture and design Awards Program organized worldwide, and strives to create a revived awareness about contemporary design and to honor both products and industry leaders in design and manufacturing that have chartered new directions and pushed the envelope for competitive products in the world marketplace.
For 2013, the GOOD DESIGN Awards were judged in Chicago by an international jury of design professionals, architects, experts and cultural leaders. The jury honored more than 700 product designs and graphics from over 38 nations with GOOD DESIGN Awards. “Hyundai prides itself on pushing the envelope in regards to style and design,” said Chris Chapman, chief designer, Hyundai Design Center. “With the 2013 Santa Fe, we wanted the vehicle to be a functional, mobile sculpture and receiving the 2013 GOOD DESIGN Award for transportation acknowledges this design achievement.”
The all-new Santa Fe adopts its own design concept called “Storm Edge,” which captures the strong and dynamic images created by nature during the formation of a storm. Featuring sophisticated and refined lines, which are in harmony with its bold and voluminous surfaces, the Santa Fe presents a more masculine appearance that its predecessor.