close gnb layer
• All-new Elantra and All-new Tucson receive ‘iF Design Award 2016’ in product design category
• Hyundai Motor models win iF Design Award for 3 consecutive years
• Hyundai Motor’s evolving design philosophy is realized in refined style elements in All-new Elantra
• Bold and athletic design creates unique SUV appearance for All-new Tucson
Hyundai Motor received international recognition for its vehicle design …
Sept 25, 2015, Arlington, Virginia - In one of the industry’s most rigorous tests of vehicle safety, the 2016 Hyundai Tucson and 2016 Sonata earned the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s (IIHS) 2015 TOP SAFETY PICK+ award. This is the first time Tucson, which received a significant redesign for the 2016 model year, has received the highest honor from IIHS.
IIHS rates vehicles for occupant protection based on performance in five tests: moderate overlap front, …
• Hyundai Motor’s best-selling model evolves with innovative design
• Award-winning compact sedan inspires driver confidence with enhanced performance and stable handling
• Class-leading convenience and safety features are tailored to customer needs
September 9, 2015 – Hyundai Motor Company, South Korea’s largest automaker, today unveiled the ‘All-new Elantra (named Avante in Korea)’, a sophisticated evolution …
- Five-year deal secures supply to Hyundai dealerships worldwide - Technical collaboration will lead to new powertrain and lubricant developments (From left to right) Mr. Roger Moulding, Vice President of Shell Global Marketing and Global Key Accounts, and Mr. Tak Uk Im, Executive Vice President and COO of Hyundai Motor, Wednesday signed a global business cooperation agreement at Hyundai Motor's headquarters in Seoul, Korea January 30, 2015 - Hyundai Motor Co., South Korea’s …
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif. – The all-new Hyundai Sonata won the 2015 BEST Economic Performance award from the Automotive Science Group (ASG). The award recognizes the model that holds the lowest cost of ownership in its class. In addition, the Sonata and Santa Fe Sport were honored as BEST 5 All-Around Performance models for achieving the highest combined social, environmental and economic performance scores. “The Automotive Science Group recognizes Hyundai’s continued commitment to …
Accent Ranks Highest in Small Car Segment
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, CA, July 23, 2014 – J.D. Power designated 2014 Accent as its most appealing small car in its 2014 Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study released today. Hyundai is also the highest-ranked non-premium brand in the J.D. Power 2014 Initial Quality StudySM (IQS), marking the first time a nameplate has ranked highest among non-premium brands in both APEAL and IQS in the same year. In its 19th year, the APEAL study examines owners’ assessments of the design, content, layout and performance of their new vehicle. Vehicles and their brands are scored on a 1,000 point scale.
Just one month ago, in the acclaimed J.D. Power Initial Quality (IQS) study, Hyundai was the highest ranked non-premium brand and the Genesis, Elantra and Accent all received awards in their respective segments. In this year’s APEAL study, Hyundai again claimed top spot among non-premium brands while improving five spots among all brands to rank 13th overall.
“We are so pleased to see the recognition that Accent has received in this year’s J.D. Power APEAL study,” said Mike O’Brien, vice president, corporate and product planning, Hyundai Motor America. “And it’s especially gratifying coming on the heels of our best-ever IQS showing just one month ago.”
Additionally, in the tightest race in the study, the 2014 Hyundai Sonata finished third by just two points – 819 v. 821 – in the midsize car segment. The Hyundai Veloster finished second in the Compact Sporty Car segment. “We expect the all-new 2015 Sonata to do even better next year,” O’Brien added. This is the highest Hyundai has ever ranked in the APEAL study.