close gnb layer
• All-new Elantra and All-new Tucson receive ‘iF Design Award 2016’ in product design category
• Hyundai Motor models win iF Design Award for 3 consecutive years
• Hyundai Motor’s evolving design philosophy is realized in refined style elements in All-new Elantra
• Bold and athletic design creates unique SUV appearance for All-new Tucson
Hyundai Motor received international recognition for its vehicle design …
Sept 25, 2015, Arlington, Virginia - In one of the industry’s most rigorous tests of vehicle safety, the 2016 Hyundai Tucson and 2016 Sonata earned the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s (IIHS) 2015 TOP SAFETY PICK+ award. This is the first time Tucson, which received a significant redesign for the 2016 model year, has received the highest honor from IIHS.
IIHS rates vehicles for occupant protection based on performance in five tests: moderate overlap front, …
• Hyundai Motor’s best-selling model evolves with innovative design
• Award-winning compact sedan inspires driver confidence with enhanced performance and stable handling
• Class-leading convenience and safety features are tailored to customer needs
September 9, 2015 – Hyundai Motor Company, South Korea’s largest automaker, today unveiled the ‘All-new Elantra (named Avante in Korea)’, a sophisticated evolution …
- Five-year deal secures supply to Hyundai dealerships worldwide - Technical collaboration will lead to new powertrain and lubricant developments (From left to right) Mr. Roger Moulding, Vice President of Shell Global Marketing and Global Key Accounts, and Mr. Tak Uk Im, Executive Vice President and COO of Hyundai Motor, Wednesday signed a global business cooperation agreement at Hyundai Motor's headquarters in Seoul, Korea January 30, 2015 - Hyundai Motor Co., South Korea’s …
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif. – The all-new Hyundai Sonata won the 2015 BEST Economic Performance award from the Automotive Science Group (ASG). The award recognizes the model that holds the lowest cost of ownership in its class. In addition, the Sonata and Santa Fe Sport were honored as BEST 5 All-Around Performance models for achieving the highest combined social, environmental and economic performance scores. “The Automotive Science Group recognizes Hyundai’s continued commitment to …
- Fleet of 50 cars to be used to transport organizing committee, national teams
- Vehicles include new i40 wagon, popular ix35 SUV
(from left to right) : Mr.Ferdinando Arcopinto (General Manager from Local Organizing Committee), Guido Guerrieri (CEO of Sports Ravenna) , Joan Cusco (Managing Director of 2011 FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup) , Mr. Yongsung Kim (President of Hyundai Motor Company Italy)
(from left to right) : Mr.Ferdinando Arcopinto (General Manager from Local Organizing Committee), Joan Cusco (Managing Director of 2011 FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup), Mr. Yongsung Kim (President of Hyundai Motor Company Italy), Guido Guerrieri (CEO of Sports Ravenna)
(Seoul, Korea) Hyundai Motor is providing a fleet of 50 vehicles to the organizing committee of 2011 FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup as the exclusive official automotive supplier to the event, which takes place at Marina di Ravenna, Italy, from September 1-11.
The cars available include the new i40, the compact crossover SUV ix35, the mid-size crossover SUV Santa Fe, the multi-purpose vehicle ix20, and the H-1 minibus for transporting larger groups. The vehicles will be used to transport FIFA officials, national teams, referees and media representatives throughout the tournament.
The VIK (value-in-kind) handover ceremony, held today at Ravenna Stadium, was attended by Mr. Yongsung Kim, President of Hyundai Motor Company Italy, Mr. Joan Cusco, Managing Director of 2011 FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup, Mr. Ferdinando Arcopinto, General Manager from Local Organizing Committee, as well as officials from the municipality of Ravenna, media members and other guests.
Hyundai is proud of its 12-year strong association with FIFA, during which the company has demonstrated itself to be a reliable and effective partner by serving as the official automotive supplier to all FIFA-sanctioned events around the world. Hyundai is currently one of FIFA’s top partners and has extended its strategic sponsorship agreement with FIFA to cover the 2014 FIFA World Cup™ in Brazil, the 2018 FIFA World Cup™ in Russia, and the 2022 World Cup™ in Qatar.