close gnb layer
• All-new Elantra and All-new Tucson receive ‘iF Design Award 2016’ in product design category
• Hyundai Motor models win iF Design Award for 3 consecutive years
• Hyundai Motor’s evolving design philosophy is realized in refined style elements in All-new Elantra
• Bold and athletic design creates unique SUV appearance for All-new Tucson
Hyundai Motor received international recognition for its vehicle design …
Sept 25, 2015, Arlington, Virginia - In one of the industry’s most rigorous tests of vehicle safety, the 2016 Hyundai Tucson and 2016 Sonata earned the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s (IIHS) 2015 TOP SAFETY PICK+ award. This is the first time Tucson, which received a significant redesign for the 2016 model year, has received the highest honor from IIHS.
IIHS rates vehicles for occupant protection based on performance in five tests: moderate overlap front, …
• Hyundai Motor’s best-selling model evolves with innovative design
• Award-winning compact sedan inspires driver confidence with enhanced performance and stable handling
• Class-leading convenience and safety features are tailored to customer needs
September 9, 2015 – Hyundai Motor Company, South Korea’s largest automaker, today unveiled the ‘All-new Elantra (named Avante in Korea)’, a sophisticated evolution …
- Five-year deal secures supply to Hyundai dealerships worldwide - Technical collaboration will lead to new powertrain and lubricant developments (From left to right) Mr. Roger Moulding, Vice President of Shell Global Marketing and Global Key Accounts, and Mr. Tak Uk Im, Executive Vice President and COO of Hyundai Motor, Wednesday signed a global business cooperation agreement at Hyundai Motor's headquarters in Seoul, Korea January 30, 2015 - Hyundai Motor Co., South Korea’s …
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif. – The all-new Hyundai Sonata won the 2015 BEST Economic Performance award from the Automotive Science Group (ASG). The award recognizes the model that holds the lowest cost of ownership in its class. In addition, the Sonata and Santa Fe Sport were honored as BEST 5 All-Around Performance models for achieving the highest combined social, environmental and economic performance scores. “The Automotive Science Group recognizes Hyundai’s continued commitment to …
- Hyundai and Intel to develop In-vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems based on the Intel® Atom™ processor
Hyundai Motor Company today signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Intel Korea and C&S Technology, Ltd. to jointly develop solutions that provide both drivers and passengers with enhanced in-vehicle experiences such as location-based and social network services.
The signing ceremony was held at the JW Marriott Hotel in Seoul, attended by Mr. Woong-Chul Yang, Vice Chairman at Hyundai Motor, Mr. Ton Steenman, Vice President and General Manager at Intel’s Embedded and Communications Group (ECG), and Mr. Dong-Jin Kim, Chairman and CEO of Seoul-based C&S Technology.
“The demand for smart cars is on the rise in Korea—a powerful IT country,” said Hyundai Vice Chairman Mr. Yang. “Hyundai will develop in-vehicle infotainment systems that incorporate changes in digital lifestyles and maximize customer convenience in cooperation with Intel and C&S Technology.”
As part of the agreement, the three companies will determine product, technical and experiential requirements for next generation IVI platforms to be built in Hyundai Motor vehicles. They will jointly develop solutions based on the Intel® Atom™ processor and the C&S Automotive IO Hub that enable new, innovative services and content to be offered to both drivers and passengers in next-generation IVI systems.
“Intel is working with automakers and their suppliers around the world to develop intelligent and connected in-vehicle infotainment systems that provide safer, more interactive and personal experiences to drivers and passengers,” said Hee-Sung Lee, Country Manager of Intel Korea. “Through our ongoing work with Hyundai Motor Company and the new collaboration with C&S Technology, we can develop solutions that deliver this type of experience.”