close gnb layer
• All-new Elantra and All-new Tucson receive ‘iF Design Award 2016’ in product design category
• Hyundai Motor models win iF Design Award for 3 consecutive years
• Hyundai Motor’s evolving design philosophy is realized in refined style elements in All-new Elantra
• Bold and athletic design creates unique SUV appearance for All-new Tucson
Hyundai Motor received international recognition for its vehicle design …
Sept 25, 2015, Arlington, Virginia - In one of the industry’s most rigorous tests of vehicle safety, the 2016 Hyundai Tucson and 2016 Sonata earned the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s (IIHS) 2015 TOP SAFETY PICK+ award. This is the first time Tucson, which received a significant redesign for the 2016 model year, has received the highest honor from IIHS.
IIHS rates vehicles for occupant protection based on performance in five tests: moderate overlap front, …
• Hyundai Motor’s best-selling model evolves with innovative design
• Award-winning compact sedan inspires driver confidence with enhanced performance and stable handling
• Class-leading convenience and safety features are tailored to customer needs
September 9, 2015 – Hyundai Motor Company, South Korea’s largest automaker, today unveiled the ‘All-new Elantra (named Avante in Korea)’, a sophisticated evolution …
- Five-year deal secures supply to Hyundai dealerships worldwide - Technical collaboration will lead to new powertrain and lubricant developments (From left to right) Mr. Roger Moulding, Vice President of Shell Global Marketing and Global Key Accounts, and Mr. Tak Uk Im, Executive Vice President and COO of Hyundai Motor, Wednesday signed a global business cooperation agreement at Hyundai Motor's headquarters in Seoul, Korea January 30, 2015 - Hyundai Motor Co., South Korea’s …
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif. – The all-new Hyundai Sonata won the 2015 BEST Economic Performance award from the Automotive Science Group (ASG). The award recognizes the model that holds the lowest cost of ownership in its class. In addition, the Sonata and Santa Fe Sport were honored as BEST 5 All-Around Performance models for achieving the highest combined social, environmental and economic performance scores. “The Automotive Science Group recognizes Hyundai’s continued commitment to …
- Hyundai sells 1.96 million units worldwide in the first half of 2011
- Sales revenue and net profit stand at 38.3 trillion won and 4.2 trillion won
Hyundai Motor Company, South Korea’s largest automaker, sold 1,958,218 units (domestic: 343,896 / overseas: 1,614,322) worldwide in the first six months of 2011, up 11 percent from the same period a year earlier, helped by the launch of new products.
Hyundai Motor posted solid earnings based on its world-class quality and strong product competitiveness: Net profit rose 41.3 percent to 4.18 trillion won (including non-controlling interest) in the first half from a year earlier. Hyundai Motor’s operating profit stood at 3.95 trillion won on sales revenues of 38.32 trillion won (Auto business: 32.9 trillion / Finance and others: 5.43 trillion). Sales revenues increased 20.2 percent due to a rise in sales volume and improved product mix.
Sales in the Korean domestic market and overseas markets (export: 563,072 / overseas plants: 1,051,250) all rose, led by new products such as the new Grandeur (badged as Azera in some markets), Accent (badged as Verna/Solaris in some markets) and Elantra (badged as Avante in Korea).
Hyundai Motor will continue to focus on qualitative growth by strengthening its product competitiveness and introducing innovative marketing programs. The company will also accelerate the development of its eco-friendly car line up, including vehicles with high fuel efficiency and low emissions, to give consumers a wider range of choices amid high fuel prices.