close gnb layer
• All-new Elantra and All-new Tucson receive ‘iF Design Award 2016’ in product design category
• Hyundai Motor models win iF Design Award for 3 consecutive years
• Hyundai Motor’s evolving design philosophy is realized in refined style elements in All-new Elantra
• Bold and athletic design creates unique SUV appearance for All-new Tucson
Hyundai Motor received international recognition for its vehicle design …
Sept 25, 2015, Arlington, Virginia - In one of the industry’s most rigorous tests of vehicle safety, the 2016 Hyundai Tucson and 2016 Sonata earned the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s (IIHS) 2015 TOP SAFETY PICK+ award. This is the first time Tucson, which received a significant redesign for the 2016 model year, has received the highest honor from IIHS.
IIHS rates vehicles for occupant protection based on performance in five tests: moderate overlap front, …
• Hyundai Motor’s best-selling model evolves with innovative design
• Award-winning compact sedan inspires driver confidence with enhanced performance and stable handling
• Class-leading convenience and safety features are tailored to customer needs
September 9, 2015 – Hyundai Motor Company, South Korea’s largest automaker, today unveiled the ‘All-new Elantra (named Avante in Korea)’, a sophisticated evolution …
- Five-year deal secures supply to Hyundai dealerships worldwide - Technical collaboration will lead to new powertrain and lubricant developments (From left to right) Mr. Roger Moulding, Vice President of Shell Global Marketing and Global Key Accounts, and Mr. Tak Uk Im, Executive Vice President and COO of Hyundai Motor, Wednesday signed a global business cooperation agreement at Hyundai Motor's headquarters in Seoul, Korea January 30, 2015 - Hyundai Motor Co., South Korea’s …
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif. – The all-new Hyundai Sonata won the 2015 BEST Economic Performance award from the Automotive Science Group (ASG). The award recognizes the model that holds the lowest cost of ownership in its class. In addition, the Sonata and Santa Fe Sport were honored as BEST 5 All-Around Performance models for achieving the highest combined social, environmental and economic performance scores. “The Automotive Science Group recognizes Hyundai’s continued commitment to …
- Five-year deal secures supply to Hyundai dealerships worldwide
- Technical collaboration will lead to new powertrain and lubricant developments
(From left to right) Mr. Roger Moulding, Vice President of Shell Global Marketing and Global Key Accounts, and Mr. Tak Uk Im, Executive Vice President and COO of Hyundai Motor, Wednesday signed a global business cooperation agreement at Hyundai Motor's headquarters in Seoul, Korea
January 30, 2015 - Hyundai Motor Co., South Korea’s largest automaker, has established a new five-year global business cooperation agreement with Royal Dutch Shell plc, the international energy and petrochemicals business. The agreement, signed on this week means that Shell retains its status as an officially recommended lubricants supplier for Hyundai vehicle worldwide.
The agreement forms part of Hyundai Motor’s efforts to maintain the highest standards of customer satisfaction for its aftersales products and services. As well as safeguarding the supply of superior-quality lubricants to Hyundai dealers, the two companies will collaborate on aftersales-related marketing initiatives.
Shell will also work with Hyundai engineers on developing new lubricant formulations and other technical innovations that meet the needs of Hyundai Motor’s expanding range of vehicles. This activity will support the company’s ongoing efforts to maximize product quality and durability, as well as reduce fuel consumption and emissions.
Tak Uk Im, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Hyundai Motor commented: “This agreement with Shell is broad in scope, supporting the needs of our global aftersales supply chain, as well as giving rise to new technical collaborations and joint marketing initiatives. The common factor in all of these activities is our desire to maximize customer satisfaction in aftersales. Shell will be a leading partner for us as we implement and enhance our aftersales strategy over the coming years, helping to drive the qualitative growth of the international Hyundai business.”
Roger Moulding, Vice President of Shell Global Marketing and Global Key Accounts, said: “This agreement means we will continue to supply and jointly develop high-quality motor oils for Hyundai customers underpinned by Shell’s technology leadership. It allows us to create value for both parties through deeper collaboration - be it in products, aftermarket services, marketing or technology. By leveraging the strengths of the two global brands, we aspire to offer Hyundai customers the best aftermarket care and service experience around the world.”
Hyundai Motor and Shell are also collaborating on the race track. In 2014 Hyundai Motorsport and Shell became technical partners in the FIA World Rally Championships. In fact, in its debut year the Hyundai Shell World Rally Team exceeded the modest targets it had set for the season. The team secured a memorable 1-2 in Rallye Deutschland; scored podiums in three events – Mexico, Poland and Germany; and took 12 stage wins along the way.