close gnb layer
• All-new Elantra and All-new Tucson receive ‘iF Design Award 2016’ in product design category
• Hyundai Motor models win iF Design Award for 3 consecutive years
• Hyundai Motor’s evolving design philosophy is realized in refined style elements in All-new Elantra
• Bold and athletic design creates unique SUV appearance for All-new Tucson
Hyundai Motor received international recognition for its vehicle design …
Sept 25, 2015, Arlington, Virginia - In one of the industry’s most rigorous tests of vehicle safety, the 2016 Hyundai Tucson and 2016 Sonata earned the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s (IIHS) 2015 TOP SAFETY PICK+ award. This is the first time Tucson, which received a significant redesign for the 2016 model year, has received the highest honor from IIHS.
IIHS rates vehicles for occupant protection based on performance in five tests: moderate overlap front, …
• Hyundai Motor’s best-selling model evolves with innovative design
• Award-winning compact sedan inspires driver confidence with enhanced performance and stable handling
• Class-leading convenience and safety features are tailored to customer needs
September 9, 2015 – Hyundai Motor Company, South Korea’s largest automaker, today unveiled the ‘All-new Elantra (named Avante in Korea)’, a sophisticated evolution …
- Five-year deal secures supply to Hyundai dealerships worldwide - Technical collaboration will lead to new powertrain and lubricant developments (From left to right) Mr. Roger Moulding, Vice President of Shell Global Marketing and Global Key Accounts, and Mr. Tak Uk Im, Executive Vice President and COO of Hyundai Motor, Wednesday signed a global business cooperation agreement at Hyundai Motor's headquarters in Seoul, Korea January 30, 2015 - Hyundai Motor Co., South Korea’s …
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif. – The all-new Hyundai Sonata won the 2015 BEST Economic Performance award from the Automotive Science Group (ASG). The award recognizes the model that holds the lowest cost of ownership in its class. In addition, the Sonata and Santa Fe Sport were honored as BEST 5 All-Around Performance models for achieving the highest combined social, environmental and economic performance scores. “The Automotive Science Group recognizes Hyundai’s continued commitment to …
- Hyundai presents Best Young Player award for the first time at a FIFA Women’s World Cup™
- Hyundai‘s close partnership with FIFA to continue through the 2022 FIFA World Cup™ in Qatar
Hyundai Motor Company, the exclusive automotive sponsor to FIFA’s Women World Cup, presents the Hyundai Best Young Player award to Caitlin Foord, the Australian women’s national football team player, for her outstanding performance during the FIFA Women’s World Cup Germany 2011™, which concludes on Sunday. Caitlin Foord’s brilliant skills and unwavering spirit helped her team advance to the quarter-finals.
“We are delighted to once again present the Best Young Player award at a World Cup, and reward Caitlin Foord for her outstanding abilities on the field of play. This tournament has truly conveyed feelings of dynamism, excitement and passion – attributes at the heart of the Hyundai brand,” said Mark Hall, Hyundai Motor Europe Marketing Director. “The FIFA Women’s World Cup Germany 2011™ is a fantastic showcase for the game of football that raises awareness for the women’s game while deepens the longstanding relationship between Hyundai Motor and FIFA.”
“We are delighted to team up with Hyundai to introduce the Hyundai Best Young Player award for the first time at a FIFA Women’s World Cup™ and equally delighted that Caitlin Foord is the award’s first recipient,” said Tatjana Haenni, FIFA’s Head of Women’s Competitions. “This award is another important tool that we can use to showcase role models like Caitlin Foord and in turn inspire more girls to play football.”
The Hyundai Best Young Player trophy depicts a globe, spotlighting host country Germany, which symbolizes the worldwide appeal of football. The globe sits atop a graceful spiral, suggesting the dynamic play of the award winner. Both elements are affixed to a base featuring the Hyundai H logo, symbolizing Hyundai’s support for the matches.
The steel trophy, standing 310 mm high and weighing 6.7 kg, was crafted by England’s Thomas Fattorini, a 184-year-old design company that has produced signature awards including the legendary Football Association Challenge Cup, or FA Cup.
The Hyundai Best Young Player award is an official FIFA award recognizing the most outstanding FIFA World Cup™ performances by footballers less than 20 years old.
The recipient is selected by the Technical Study Group, a FIFA-appointed group of top football coaches and analysts. Judges look for technical qualities such as skill and style but also other important factors, such as a sense of fair play and a genuine enthusiasm for the game.
German star Thomas Muller won the first Hyundai Best Young Player award for his performance during the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa™ matches.
Hyundai is proud of its 12-year association with FIFA, and serves as the official automotive supplier to all FIFA-sanctioned events around the world. As the official FIFA partner, Hyundai has extended its sponsorship to the 2014 FIFA World Cup™ in Brazil, the 2018 FIFA World Cup™ in Russia and the 2022 FIFA World Cup™ in Qatar.