close gnb layer
• All-new Elantra and All-new Tucson receive ‘iF Design Award 2016’ in product design category
• Hyundai Motor models win iF Design Award for 3 consecutive years
• Hyundai Motor’s evolving design philosophy is realized in refined style elements in All-new Elantra
• Bold and athletic design creates unique SUV appearance for All-new Tucson
Hyundai Motor received international recognition for its vehicle design …
Sept 25, 2015, Arlington, Virginia - In one of the industry’s most rigorous tests of vehicle safety, the 2016 Hyundai Tucson and 2016 Sonata earned the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s (IIHS) 2015 TOP SAFETY PICK+ award. This is the first time Tucson, which received a significant redesign for the 2016 model year, has received the highest honor from IIHS.
IIHS rates vehicles for occupant protection based on performance in five tests: moderate overlap front, …
• Hyundai Motor’s best-selling model evolves with innovative design
• Award-winning compact sedan inspires driver confidence with enhanced performance and stable handling
• Class-leading convenience and safety features are tailored to customer needs
September 9, 2015 – Hyundai Motor Company, South Korea’s largest automaker, today unveiled the ‘All-new Elantra (named Avante in Korea)’, a sophisticated evolution …
- Five-year deal secures supply to Hyundai dealerships worldwide - Technical collaboration will lead to new powertrain and lubricant developments (From left to right) Mr. Roger Moulding, Vice President of Shell Global Marketing and Global Key Accounts, and Mr. Tak Uk Im, Executive Vice President and COO of Hyundai Motor, Wednesday signed a global business cooperation agreement at Hyundai Motor's headquarters in Seoul, Korea January 30, 2015 - Hyundai Motor Co., South Korea’s …
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif. – The all-new Hyundai Sonata won the 2015 BEST Economic Performance award from the Automotive Science Group (ASG). The award recognizes the model that holds the lowest cost of ownership in its class. In addition, the Sonata and Santa Fe Sport were honored as BEST 5 All-Around Performance models for achieving the highest combined social, environmental and economic performance scores. “The Automotive Science Group recognizes Hyundai’s continued commitment to …
COSTA MESA, Calif., December 20, 2011 – Hyundai Motor Company launched an interactive racing game called “HYUNDAI RACE” on its prominent Times Square video billboard today. Times Square visitors can play the high-quality racing game featuring the all-new Hyundai Veloster on the big screen and simulate the real driving experience.
“HYUNDAI RACE” is controlled by tilting a smart phone, just like turning the steering wheel when driving a car. Players can easily download the controller for “HYUNDAI RACE” from the App Store. Then, by connecting to the free Hyundai WiFi network in Times Square, players can control their vehicle on the big screen just as if they were playing a racing game on their smart phone. When players finish the race, their score will appear on the billboard, and show their ranking among other players.
“HYUNDAI RACE” will be on the billboard until the end of this year, and Hyundai will continuously deliver other innovative interactive experiences in Times Square next year.
“HYUNDAI RACE” is a strategy that aligns with Hyundai’s new brand direction –
“New Thinking. New Possibilities” – which debuted at 2011 North American International Auto Show in Detroit. The new brand direction aims to provide customers with experiences beyond expectations through innovative thinking.
The all-new 2012 Veloster, which made its debut at the 2011 North American International Auto Show, is an example of Hyundai’s new brand direction. The vehicle features an innovative three-door compact coupe design with the functionality of a hatch and a passenger-side forward-hinged rear door. The Veloster racing game is the first in the world to launch with high-quality graphic resolution on the Times Square billboard that offers a realistic driving experience.
“Having a large video display in Times Square certainly creates awareness among consumers through creative graphic elements. But Hyundai’s racing game takes engagement to a new level,” said Steve Shannon, vice president of Marketing, Hyundai Motor America. “The game invites the audience to interact with Hyundai in the middle of one of the world’s busiest venues for commerce and tourism. It’s a great example of our innovative marketing at work.”
Hyundai has been marketing in New York Times Square along with global leading brands since November 2009. Times Square billboards draw 1.5 million impressions a day in one of the world’s most iconic locations for exposing brands.