close gnb layer
• All-new Elantra and All-new Tucson receive ‘iF Design Award 2016’ in product design category
• Hyundai Motor models win iF Design Award for 3 consecutive years
• Hyundai Motor’s evolving design philosophy is realized in refined style elements in All-new Elantra
• Bold and athletic design creates unique SUV appearance for All-new Tucson
Hyundai Motor received international recognition for its vehicle design …
Sept 25, 2015, Arlington, Virginia - In one of the industry’s most rigorous tests of vehicle safety, the 2016 Hyundai Tucson and 2016 Sonata earned the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s (IIHS) 2015 TOP SAFETY PICK+ award. This is the first time Tucson, which received a significant redesign for the 2016 model year, has received the highest honor from IIHS.
IIHS rates vehicles for occupant protection based on performance in five tests: moderate overlap front, …
• Hyundai Motor’s best-selling model evolves with innovative design
• Award-winning compact sedan inspires driver confidence with enhanced performance and stable handling
• Class-leading convenience and safety features are tailored to customer needs
September 9, 2015 – Hyundai Motor Company, South Korea’s largest automaker, today unveiled the ‘All-new Elantra (named Avante in Korea)’, a sophisticated evolution …
- Five-year deal secures supply to Hyundai dealerships worldwide - Technical collaboration will lead to new powertrain and lubricant developments (From left to right) Mr. Roger Moulding, Vice President of Shell Global Marketing and Global Key Accounts, and Mr. Tak Uk Im, Executive Vice President and COO of Hyundai Motor, Wednesday signed a global business cooperation agreement at Hyundai Motor's headquarters in Seoul, Korea January 30, 2015 - Hyundai Motor Co., South Korea’s …
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif. – The all-new Hyundai Sonata won the 2015 BEST Economic Performance award from the Automotive Science Group (ASG). The award recognizes the model that holds the lowest cost of ownership in its class. In addition, the Sonata and Santa Fe Sport were honored as BEST 5 All-Around Performance models for achieving the highest combined social, environmental and economic performance scores. “The Automotive Science Group recognizes Hyundai’s continued commitment to …
NIAGARA-ON-THE-LAKE, Ontario (October 28, 2011): The Automobile Journalists Association of Canada (AJAC) announced today that the Hyundai Accent, Elantra and Veloster were named Best New Small Car under $21,000, Best New Small Car over $21,000, and Best New Sports/Performance Car under $50,000, respectively. With three wins, Hyundai took home more AJAC Canadian Car of the Year category awards than any other manufacturer.
“For three Hyundai products to be named the best new vehicles in their categories is a testament to the tremendous quality and value to be found in our showrooms,” noted Steve Kelleher, President and CEO of Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. “We’re offering consumers an unparalleled combination of style, fuel economy, safety, and feature content. It’s these elements that have brought Hyundai to the forefront of the Canadian automotive industry.”
The Accent, Elantra, and Veloster were among the 60 new models tested across 11 categories during an intensive one-week event known as Test Fest. AJAC jurors evaluate each new vehicle based on a broad list of characteristics including quality, refinement, dynamic performance and fuel economy among many others. The regimented testing method employed by AJAC for their Car of the Year awards is among the most thorough and transparent in the world.
“Throughout 2011, Hyundai has been creating headlines as a result of continuing sales records,” added Kelleher. “These AJAC awards will help show even more Canadian consumers that Hyundai needs to be on their shopping list.”