close gnb layer
• All-new Elantra and All-new Tucson receive ‘iF Design Award 2016’ in product design category
• Hyundai Motor models win iF Design Award for 3 consecutive years
• Hyundai Motor’s evolving design philosophy is realized in refined style elements in All-new Elantra
• Bold and athletic design creates unique SUV appearance for All-new Tucson
Hyundai Motor received international recognition for its vehicle design …
Sept 25, 2015, Arlington, Virginia - In one of the industry’s most rigorous tests of vehicle safety, the 2016 Hyundai Tucson and 2016 Sonata earned the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s (IIHS) 2015 TOP SAFETY PICK+ award. This is the first time Tucson, which received a significant redesign for the 2016 model year, has received the highest honor from IIHS.
IIHS rates vehicles for occupant protection based on performance in five tests: moderate overlap front, …
• Hyundai Motor’s best-selling model evolves with innovative design
• Award-winning compact sedan inspires driver confidence with enhanced performance and stable handling
• Class-leading convenience and safety features are tailored to customer needs
September 9, 2015 – Hyundai Motor Company, South Korea’s largest automaker, today unveiled the ‘All-new Elantra (named Avante in Korea)’, a sophisticated evolution …
- Five-year deal secures supply to Hyundai dealerships worldwide - Technical collaboration will lead to new powertrain and lubricant developments (From left to right) Mr. Roger Moulding, Vice President of Shell Global Marketing and Global Key Accounts, and Mr. Tak Uk Im, Executive Vice President and COO of Hyundai Motor, Wednesday signed a global business cooperation agreement at Hyundai Motor's headquarters in Seoul, Korea January 30, 2015 - Hyundai Motor Co., South Korea’s …
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif. – The all-new Hyundai Sonata won the 2015 BEST Economic Performance award from the Automotive Science Group (ASG). The award recognizes the model that holds the lowest cost of ownership in its class. In addition, the Sonata and Santa Fe Sport were honored as BEST 5 All-Around Performance models for achieving the highest combined social, environmental and economic performance scores. “The Automotive Science Group recognizes Hyundai’s continued commitment to …
- • All-new Elantra and All-new Tucson receive ‘iF Design Award 2016’ in product design category
- • Hyundai Motor models win iF Design Award for 3 consecutive years
- • Hyundai Motor’s evolving design philosophy is realized in refined style elements in All-new Elantra
- • Bold and athletic design creates unique SUV appearance for All-new Tucson
Hyundai Motor received international recognition for its vehicle design from the prestigious iF Design Awards jury. All-new Elantra and All-new Tucson won iF Design Award 2016 in “Product” discipline, under “Automobiles / Vehicles / Bikes” category.
All-new Elantra and All-new Tucson winning prestigious iF Design Award further validate Hyundai Motor’s continuous strive for design and quality excellence, as Hyundai Motor models were selected as Winner of iF Design Award for three consecutive years with Genesis awarded in 2014 and i20 in 2015.
iF Design Award Winner, All-new Elantra fully employs Hyundai Motor’s characteristic design philosophy, which embraces the company’s ‘Modern Premium’ brand direction and is evident in the All-new Elantra’s dynamic and refined form.
With class-defining interior and exterior, All-new Elantra features refined style elements reflecting Hyundai Motor’s evolving design philosophy. This vision incorporates a dynamic precision in exterior design that complements All-new Elantra’s comfortable, contemporary and sporty feel. The large hexagonal grille is paired with slim and sporty headlights for an energetic look, while its clean surfaces build on the active stance of the product.
iF Design Award recognizes the bold and distinctive design of the All-new Tucson – Hyundai Motor’s compact SUV. Its bold and athletic presence has been achieved through refined, flowing surfaces, bold proportions, sharp lines and the brand’s signature hexagonal grille.
The front of All-new Tucson is dominated by the hexagonal grille, which connects with the LED headlamps to create a distinctive identity. The A-pillar positioning and the directional shape of the wheel arches accentuate the car's dynamic appearance, even at a standstill. Inside, new soft-touch, high-quality materials are introduced across the cabin surfaces, creating a refined cabin ambience. The new horizontal layout of the center console conveys the car’s elegance while increasing the feeling of roominess.
For more than 60 years, iF Design Awards have been recognized across the world as a symbol of design excellence. Organized by iF International Forum Design GmbH, the awards recognize outstanding design across various disciplines and categories. The jury awarded the sought-after prize to Hyundai Motor’s All-new Elantra and All-New Tucson following a rigorous judging process, involving almost 5,000 entries from 53 countries.