close gnb layer
• All-new Elantra and All-new Tucson receive ‘iF Design Award 2016’ in product design category
• Hyundai Motor models win iF Design Award for 3 consecutive years
• Hyundai Motor’s evolving design philosophy is realized in refined style elements in All-new Elantra
• Bold and athletic design creates unique SUV appearance for All-new Tucson
Hyundai Motor received international recognition for its vehicle design …
Sept 25, 2015, Arlington, Virginia - In one of the industry’s most rigorous tests of vehicle safety, the 2016 Hyundai Tucson and 2016 Sonata earned the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s (IIHS) 2015 TOP SAFETY PICK+ award. This is the first time Tucson, which received a significant redesign for the 2016 model year, has received the highest honor from IIHS.
IIHS rates vehicles for occupant protection based on performance in five tests: moderate overlap front, …
• Hyundai Motor’s best-selling model evolves with innovative design
• Award-winning compact sedan inspires driver confidence with enhanced performance and stable handling
• Class-leading convenience and safety features are tailored to customer needs
September 9, 2015 – Hyundai Motor Company, South Korea’s largest automaker, today unveiled the ‘All-new Elantra (named Avante in Korea)’, a sophisticated evolution …
- Five-year deal secures supply to Hyundai dealerships worldwide - Technical collaboration will lead to new powertrain and lubricant developments (From left to right) Mr. Roger Moulding, Vice President of Shell Global Marketing and Global Key Accounts, and Mr. Tak Uk Im, Executive Vice President and COO of Hyundai Motor, Wednesday signed a global business cooperation agreement at Hyundai Motor's headquarters in Seoul, Korea January 30, 2015 - Hyundai Motor Co., South Korea’s …
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif. – The all-new Hyundai Sonata won the 2015 BEST Economic Performance award from the Automotive Science Group (ASG). The award recognizes the model that holds the lowest cost of ownership in its class. In addition, the Sonata and Santa Fe Sport were honored as BEST 5 All-Around Performance models for achieving the highest combined social, environmental and economic performance scores. “The Automotive Science Group recognizes Hyundai’s continued commitment to …
Models Honored for Innovative and Unique Designs in Transportation Dec. 22, 2014 – The all-new Hyundai Genesis and Sonata earned GOOD DESIGN™ Awards for their quality design, function and aesthetics from The Chicago Athenaeum: Museum of Architecture and Design, and The European Centre for Architecture Art Design and Urban Studies. The GOOD DESIGN Awards honor the yearly achievements of the best industrial and graphic designers, and world manufactures for their pursuit of …
Hyundai Motor’s brand value exceeds $10 billion for the first time, according to Interbrand’s Best Global Brands 2014 Hyundai Motor is the world’s fastest-growing auto brand since 2005 Hyundai’s brand value has been posting two-digit growth since the company implemented its Modern Premium brand direction in 2011 “Brand loyalty that comes from an emotional connection are becoming key drivers over price,” says Interbrand October 9, 2014 - Hyundai Motor Company saw its brand value …
Hyundai Shell World Rally Team Celebrate Historic 1-2 At Home In Rallye Deutschland
- The Hyundai Shell World Rally Team has today claimed its maiden victory in the FIA World Rally Championship (WRC) with an historic 1-2 in Rallye Deutschland, its ninth WRC event.
- Thierry Neuville took his debut WRC win with a fantastic performance in the #7 Hyundai i20 WRC car.
- Last year’s Rallye Deutschland winner, Dani Sordo, finished second in his Hyundai i20 WRC to give the team something …
Accent Ranks Highest in Small Car Segment
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, CA, July 23, 2014 – J.D. Power designated 2014 Accent as its most appealing small car in its 2014 Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study released today. Hyundai is also the highest-ranked non-premium brand in the J.D. Power 2014 Initial Quality StudySM (IQS), marking the first time a nameplate has ranked highest among non-premium brands in both APEAL and IQS in the same year. In its 19th year, the …
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., June 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The 2014 Hyundai Tucson topped the Compact Crossover SUV category in the 2014 AutoPacific Vehicle Satisfaction Awards (VSA). AutoPacific's VSA measures how satisfied an owner is with his/her new vehicle.
AutoPacific's VSAs objectively measure owner satisfaction with 50 separate attributes ranging from interior comfort and convenience to fuel economy and performance. This study by the Southern California-based automotive research …